I managed to find a little bit of time to finally get some of my fleece brushed out ready to spin at the end of last week.

It’s a long process and pretty hard work, more than I thought it would be actually but I now have a few little rolags ready to go from the batch the was washed with the washing powder.

I have only managed to do about 25g so far so a long way to go before I start to spin and I am safely bagging it up for now ready for when I next get some time.

We went away this weekend so I took a drop spindle and some merino but I was kept too busy with flyball and kids and didn’t manage to do anything at all.

In other news though I have some beautiful locks that I am starting work on this week and I cannot wait to see how they work up in to something with a  bit of texture 💛


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s